Governance, Compliance & Policies
Under the current constitution, the School Board consists of 8 elected members, as well as the School Principal and the Pedagogista. The Board meet on a monthly basis.
- Delphi McGeough (Chairperson)
- Fiona Maron (Deputy Chairperson)
- Tim Roberts (Treasurer)
- Kellie Prosser (Secretary)
- Lei Baker (Parent Representative)
- Toby Nisbet (Parent Representative)
- Christine Scoggin (Parent Representative)
- Rhys George (Staff Representative)
- Nicole Hunter (Pedagogista)
- Paul Whitehead (Principal)
You can read more about the Board and School Leaders by visiting the “Profiles” section of our website.
COMPLIANCE & SCHOOL PERFORMANCE INFORMATION 2016
This section will soon have our current policies. EDUCA provides all school policies for existing parents of the school.