Governance, Compliance & Policies
At Bold Park Community School we believe in Community Governance. Having a combination of parents, management and staff on the governing body serves to foster innovation and stimulate cooperation between educators and parents
Under the current constitution, the School Board consists of 6 elected members, as well as the School Principal and the Pedagogista. The Board meet on a monthly basis.
- Emma Majstrovich (Chairperson)
- Barbara Cole (Deputy Chairperson)
- Peter Sinclair (Treasurer)
- Jarryd Horsley (Staff Representative)
- Nicole Hunter (Pedagogista)
- Paul Whitehead (Principal)
- Kate Sputore (Ordinary Board Member)
You can read more about the Board and School Leaders by visiting the “Profiles” section of our website.
EDUCA provides all school policies for existing parents of the school; we provide a print copy of the Mutual Respect Policy and the BPCS Concerns, Complaints and Disputes Policy for all families as part of the Enrolment Pack. All staff are required to sign our Code of Conduct .