LIVING COLOUR Arts Festival
17th October 2015 9/24/15 4:00 pm - 9/24/15 8:00 pm
SAVE THE DATE! Term 4, Week 1 – Saturday 17th October 2015
Join us from afternoon to twilight and meander through the BIGGEST community event so far this year! LIVING COLOUR Arts Festival includes:
- ART GALLERY
- Interact and observe artworks from students across the entire school
- Engage with College’s inspiring ‘Wearable Sculptures’
- FUN STALLS
- Designed by students, run by students
- COLOUR Wars…. Our very own COLOUR Throw! Wear a white t-shirt or cover yourself in our ponchos and goggles and throw colour to music in this fun celebration!
- LIVE MUSIC
- Special guest performances by Julia (from the Lucky Bugs) and hubby, Matt, The Paul and Tim Duo, Kylie plus many more
- UV DANCE EXPERIENCE
- Interact with original music as you move to the beat in our UV studio!
- MUDDY ALLIES CHOIR @ 5:00pm
- Sit back and listen to the sweet sound of our six-nine year olds
- plus… sshh… don’t tell… there might be something to surprise you…
- OUTDOOR DISCO @ 6:30pm
- Pump up the beat and dance to some tunes
- COMIDA DO SOUL – BRAZILIAN FOOD TRUCK click here for menu.
- Stay for dinner and tantalise your taste buds!
Entry is FREE! Pay as you go and support our school to build new structures in the much loved WILDSPACES in all areas of the school.
We will see you there!
This event has been devised, designed, managed and created by our 10 to 15 year olds.
Activities everywhere, loads of fun,
Come and join in with everyone,
Stalls on the court, Art in the Mac, Live performances so don’t be slack,
Be sure to bring a full pack, Including money and a hat,
But don’t worry about snacks, we’ve got you covered,
So come along and invite some others,
Businesses! Galleries! Live Music! All over the fest,
Welcome to the excitement an inspirational test,
Together as one, lets have some fun,
All teens and everyone in between,
Living Colour Arts Fest 2015.
(By Elanor, Immy and Amelia)