On the Ground!
Explaining our philosophy, priorities and approach often begs the question…
“But, What does it look like on the ground?”
Our Blog and Facebook Page are great vehicles for demonstrating what our programs look like in real life. Over time we hope this page will develop a range of “links” for you to see examples of what a “project, investigation or provocation” looks like at Bold Park Community School.
- Stone Thief and the Scare Raven
- Japanese Children’s Festival
- Sand Pit – What’s the Big Deal?
- A Normal Bold Park Moment – Pomegranate Probe!
- How Young Children Respond to Art!
- Casetta Storica
- Developing Robots and Building Resilience
- Gratitude Tree
- Dream Studios
- Inter-School Yoga!
- Investigating Dance, Movement, Science and Mindfulness
- Big Rain Coming – An Integrated Story!
- Cultivating Optimism!
- Year 12 Graduation Speeches 2015 (Julian and Nicola’s BPCS Journey)
- Integration – A Novel Approach
- Pastoral Care – Mum’s the Word
- Walking the Bibbulmun Track
- Just for Fun – Camp Rottnest Video!
- Riot Radio – Reggio-Inspired, Multilinguistic Approach to Learning
- Designing Solutions!
In the Media
- Certificate IV (Small School – Big Plans)
- 2015 Graduate (Julian) Raising Money for School on 1000km Hike!
- Super Science Week – BPCS Takes Initiative with other Schools
- Health and Medicine – “Mums in the Mix” (September 2015)
- Sunday Times – Professor Carlina Rinaldi (Presdient of Reggio Emilia International)
- Australian Financial Review BOSS Magazine (June 2015)
- “Sort it out for yourself” – sound advice, or too much to ask? (Tim Gill)
- Art Exhibition & Auction at Bold Park Community School
In the Community
- The History of Staff Lunches at BPCS (from 2003-present)
- REmida Foundations
- Another Successful Community Breakfast (2016)
- Reflections from Student travelers to Nepal (2015)